About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Friday, May 4, 2018

Sew Much Fun

Time for another great mixed media challenge over at Creative Artiste

Unfortunately we have been let down by this month's planned sponsor at the last moment and we don't have a sponsor's prize to offer our winner.
So .....
Instead, we are offering a Guest Design Team slot for one month to the winner for May. The position will be available for our July challenge.




I decided this month to do  a collage on my box using sewing patterns. 

This the box before I altered with many of the products that you can purchase at our sponsor's website. 



Front view and side view






Thank you for stopping by and have a creative month.  Remember to pop over to our challenge blos, Creative Artiste to be inspired by our talented design team. 

I am entering this project in the following challemges

Altered Eclectics - Altered/Mixed Media
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
A Inky Mess - Anything Mixed Media
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Anything but a Card


5 comments:

  1. Fab altered box love the papers / layout on the box Have a lovely evening x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic altered box project. Looks great and nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

     

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great transformation of this box. I love the details and the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful project judy, i am loving it. Good luck and thanks for playing along with us at Card Mania Challenge. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@CMC
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete