About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Make your Own Background Challenge

Come and Get It Challenges this week has a make your own background challenge. Think of the possibilities.
No automatic alt text available.
Sassayaki Glitter is one of our sponsor this week and I have used their image Baby Ellys' Birthday. She is so cute. I made my background using the small stars from my star edge punch and adding some glitter. The sentiment is a stamp by Just Rite Stamps. The image was coloured with Copics and a Wink of Stella. Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week. Remember to stop by our challenge blog to see the fabulous cards of our inspiring designers.

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie - can you contact me on my elllapu@gmail.com. Someone has deleted the Altered Eclectics DT blog and I have no way of getting it back so will need to set up a new one but need everyone's email address to set one up for invites. Thanks Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous make Judy xx

    ReplyDelete